Thursday, April 10, 2008

Addelyn Grace is here!


Addelyn Grace was born Tues March 18th at 5:45pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 6oz and was 20 1/2in long. She has a head full of dark hair (as you can see)...where did that come from?? We thought for sure we'd have a little toe-head on our hands since Bri and I both were. We were so surprised...it took a few days of looking at her thinking...I don't know if I believe she's mine!! It quickly grew on me and now I can't imagine her any other way. She has been so sweet...hardly ever cries, is sleeping pretty well and we can already see her spunk. We are madly in love with her and are so grateful for our beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh! I love my cute little neice!!! And I love that I will always be her favorite AUNT!!! The best. It was so much fun being pregnant together...but even more of a special bond is sharing the joy of motherhood!!! I love you. You are a great mom!!!

The Bechtol Family said...

congrats on your little one!! i can't believe lana and her are only 1 day apart. she's very cute!! hopefully we will see your new one next time you are in town!! will you be in vegas sometime soon!! well...we started a blog too, so now you will be able to read updates on our family. enjoy your little girl!! LUV Cortni :) (cason's sis)